Chaga tea split of shochu
Enjoy cold chaga in the summer and warm chaga in the winter.The raw materials for shochu are potatoes, wheat, rice, brown sugar, soba, etc. There are various types of shochu, and even with the same raw materials, the aroma varies and it is a deep liquor. Shochu has a very high frequency such as Awamori 40 degrees, and has an alcohol content of around 25 degrees on average. is. The good thing about chaga mushrooms is that they have no aroma or habit, and they go well with any dish or sake, and do not spoil the aroma of chaga, so they do not destroy the flavor of chaga.
- 水 500ml
- Chaga 2g 1 bag
- Chaga mushroom of your choice
How to cookCooking time：10 minutes ( Preparation：1 minutes | Cooking：10 minutes )
- Prepare Chaga RETHÉ１pack and 500 cc water.
- Heat 500cc of water to a boil, add 1 packet of Chaga RETHÉ and simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Slowly leave until the nutrients of Chaga dissolve and cool.
- Put your favorite chaga in a glass of water and pour cold chaga tea as you like.