Chaga & Blueberry Recipe
Blueberry contains a lot of anthocyanins, has a strong antioxidant power, and has the function of protecting cells from active oxygen. Although blueberries are said to be good for the eyes, they also contain plenty of vitamin E and dietary fiber, so they also help clean the skin and improve constipation and improve the intestines. In addition, it contains a lot of good ingredients for health and beauty such as vitamin C, β-carotene and resveratrol. Put the blueberry grains as they are in Chaga and add 100g of blueberry jam to enjoy the sweet scent and sweet and sour taste.
- Water 500 ml
- Chaga 2 g 1 pack (Boil and then cool it)
- blueberry 100g
- blueberry jam 100g
- spearmint (optional)
- honey (optional)
How to cookCooking time：8 minutes ( Preparation：3 minutes | Cooking：5 minutes )
- Prepare Chaga RETHÉ１pack and 500 cc water.
- Boil 500 cc of water. Then put 1 pack of Chaga into the water. Boil it for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Turn off the heat and leave the Chaga in the tea until it cools.
- When it cools, put it to a pot and store it in the refrigerator.
- Add blueberry jam to tea and add blueberries.
- Add honey as you like.