Chaga & Grapefruit
Grapefruit contains an ingredient called inositol that helps reduce liver fat. In addition, red grapefruit called Ruby or Star Ruby contains a lot of carotene and lycopene, and it has strong antioxidant power to clean blood vessels, prevent arteriosclerosis and cerebral infarction, and prevent cancer. .. It also has a high content of Vitamin C, and it is a fruit that has beautiful skin effects. Serve with chaga, peeled grapefruit and optionally honey or maple syrup.
*Grapefruit has side effects that make the medicine less effective, so please refrain from taking it.
- Water 500ml
- Chaga 2 g 1 pack（Boil and then cool it）
- 1/4 grapefruit juice
How to cookCooking time：15 minutes ( Preparation：10 minutes | Cooking：5 minutes )
- Prepare Chaga RETHÉ１pack and 500 cc water.
- Boil 500 cc of water. Then put 1 pack of Chaga into the water. Boil it for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Turn off the heat and leave the Chaga in the tea until it cools.
- When it cools, put it to a pot and store it in the refrigerator.
- Squeeze 1/4 of the peeled grapefruit.
- Add honey as you like.