Chaga & Pineapple
pineapple is rich in dietary fiber, has a function of improving bowel movements, and is expected to have a dieting effect due to constipation. the characteristic ingredient of pineapple is the ingredient called promeline. promeline promotes the breakdown of proteins, assists digestion, and has the effect of preventing intestinal rot. it is also said to have excellent antithrombotic and thrombolytic effects, and has the effect of rejuvenating blood vessels. pineapple, which is also rich in vitamin c, is a fruit that can be expected to rejuvenate. you can enjoy it by chopping it into small pieces and putting it in a cold chaga.
- Water 500 ml
- Chaga 2g 1 bag （Boil and then cool it）
- Pineapple 100g cut into bite size
- Spearmint (optional)
- Honey (optional)
How to cookCooking time：15 minutes ( Preparation：10 minutes | Cooking：5 minutes )
- Prepare Chaga RETHÉ１pack and 500 cc water.
- Boil 500 cc of water. Then put 1 pack of Chaga into the water. Boil it for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Turn off the heat and leave the Chaga in the tea until it cools.
- When it cools, put it to a pot and store it in the refrigerator.
- Add Pineapple cut into bite size
- Add spearmint and honey as you like.