Chaga & Plum (Methley)
Plum and potassium are abundant in the Western season, which is effective in swelling and also helps prevent muscle cramps. Due to its rich content of folic acid (a member of the B vitamin group), it has the effect of preventing more than the birth of the fetus and is also an effective ingredient for making red blood cells. It is recommended for pregnant women. In addition, pectin prevents the arteriosclerosis and high blood pressure because it has the effect of adjusting the intestine and lowering cholesterol.
- Water 500 ml
- Chaga 2g 1 pack (Boil and then cool it)
- 100g plum slices
- Orange peel (optional)
- Spearmint (optional)
- Honey (optional))
How to cookCooking time：10 minutes ( Preparation：5 minutes | Cooking：5 minutes )
- Prepare Chaga RETHÉ１pack and 500 cc water.
- Boil 500 cc of water. Then put 1 pack of Chaga into the water. Boil it for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Turn off the heat and leave the Chaga in the tea until it cools.
- When it cools, put it to a pot and store it in the refrigerator.
- Dip the sliced plums.
- Add spearmint and honey as you like.