Chaga & Honey
The sweetness of natural honey is glucose. Glucose is said to be a nutrient for the brain, and it is said that 120 g of glucose is consumed a day for the brain to function normally. In addition, unheated honey is packed with vitamins and minerals that rejuvenate the body, many enzymes and polyphenols, and lactic acid bacteria that rejuvenate the intestines.
- Water 500ml
- Chaga 2g 1pack
- Honey is your choice and the right amount
How to cookCooking time：60 minutes ( Preparation：1 minutes | Cooking：60 minutes )
- Prepare Chaga RETHÉ１pack and 500 cc water.
- Heat 500cc of water to a boil, add 1 packet of Chaga RETHÉ and simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Slowly leave until the nutrients of Chaga dissolve and cool.
- Warm the chilled chaga to human skin (40 degrees) and add honey to your liking.