Chaga & Honey Lemon
For those who are tired from sports, Honey Lemon and Chaga Tea Lite are the best healing tea recipes.Unheated honey and lemon are the best mariage. Unheated honey is packed with vitamins and minerals that rejuvenate the body, numerous enzymes and polyphenols, and lactic acid bacteria that rejuvenate the intestines. Lemon is packed with plenty of citric acid to help relieve fatigue.
- Water 500ml
- Chaga 2g 1pack
- Honey lemon is the right amount if you like
How to cookCooking time：60 minutes ( Preparation：1 minutes | Cooking：60 minutes )
- Prepare Chaga RETHÉ１pack and 500 cc water.
- Heat 500cc of water to a boil, add 1 packet of Chaga RETHÉ and simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Slowly leave until the nutrients of Chaga dissolve and cool.
- Cut the lemon into slices of honey and soak for about 15 minutes. When the water comes out of the lemon and the honey is smooth, put ice in a glass, pour cold chaga tea, and add honey lemon if you like.